Block Captain (BC) Training & Supplies
- Provide NRG Introduction Letter and Resident Information Form with Block Captain contact information filled in. This information packet can be printed and delivered to neighbor or you may email the e-version of the (6) Resident Information Form.
- Follow up to collect the completed Resident Information Form. If not received immediately, follow up within 2 weeks by phone, email, face-to-face, or use the Reminder Letter with BC contact information filled in.
- Locate and discuss gas & water shut off, identify 2 closest evacuation routes
- Discuss Nixle and Alert Marin registration
- Provide Grab & Go checklist
- Provide Emergency Supply kit information
Compile Your Residents' Information and Send to Zone Coordinator
- Input your neighbors’ information into the Resident Information Spreadsheet and keep a printed copy for yourself in your BC backpack. Send the electronic file to your Zone Coordinator to add to the main CTH NRG database. This information will be handled confidentially and used by the members of the NRG in the case of an emergency.